Love Land

Sometimes I miss the museums and culture of the cities that we left behind when we moved to Idaho.  I spent time perusing through my blog and remembering all of the things that we did in more populated areas.

Then we go to Gran and Grandad's for Family Home Evening and ride their four-wheelers by a freshly planted wheat field and through their old cottonwood forest; and I find do not miss the cities as much.
We do not ride them for speed (ok Sarah does a little).
We drive slowly and observe the light as the sun sets and see living things in their environment.
We love holding onto each other as we stroll through nature on these machines.  We love this place.

Mostly we love the people who made this place home.  Thanks Gran and Grandad.  (They obviously ride a little faster through nature than we do)

Comments

Oh how I wish we could be neighbors in your neck of the woods. I already know I wouldn't miss the City much at all. Maybe next year we should plan our family reunion in ID - I have a website for a great Ranch we could rent for the week - it sounds like a blast!