The Flu

We have been sick. And I have to admit that it has been a huge shock for the entire family.
You see, we do not often get sick.  The moment one of us does (ONE of us), I beg Andrew to heal that person, and then we are on our way the next day.

We are blessed to have a Dad has an extra special priesthood gift of healing, and we take full advantage of it.

 This week, all of us, except Knox, were struck down mightily by the Flu.  The Flu with a capitol 'F'.  We got it at the same time (a blessing).  So we have spent nearly the whole week, resting, healing, coughing, sleeping, spraying Lysol, washing sheets, losing weight, and watching a lot of television.

I feel as I pray, that Heavenly Father has been healing us, and protecting us.  Knox, the one we worried over the most, never caught it.  He is our pneumonia boy, and I am so grateful he did not catch this beast of illnesses.  That fact alone was a miracle to the extreme.

This has been our epic week of sickness, and blessing.

Comments

The Bears said…
The flu is terrible. It had been so long since I had the actual Influenza A and it took me down for a good 10 days. I hope you are all better soon and I feel your pain!