Baby Luke is blessed

Best baby ever. These are some of the pictures that we took the morning of his blessing.
He was blessed February 7, 2016 at the Old Burton Church house.  This was the chapel of my youth.  I LOVE this chapel.  Again, I LOVE this chapel.  I was so glad that Luke was blessed there.  I bought the outfit from the Distribution Center in Deseret Book.  I left the vest off.  He looked like a baby angel.
His Daddy blessed him.  I was grateful that Luke did not cry during the blessing.  In the circle were his Uncles Steve, Zachary, his great Uncle Ellis, his Papa Bagley, and his Daddy.
The blessing had a powerful spirit.  It was from a Father with a capital 'F' to His son.  I am writing this while he is 3 months old, and he is the best baby ever.  Absolutely smiley, absolutely handsome, absolutely a joy.

Afterward we celebrated at Mom and Dad's house.  Luke's cousins from Boise (Aunt Summer, Evie, Sissy, and John) also came doing a 10-hour round trip marathon to support us.

I love family.  I love that we are more complete with baby wonder-Luke.

Comments