Toddler Angel

This is one of the loves of my life. And the boy who will keep me young forever...or age me prematurely.  I do not have many pictures of him, because he never stops moving.  He often comes out blurry (hence the following picture.
Yet, he is my joy.  His skin is winter white and so pristine (minus the bruises, abrasions, cuts, unnamed stickiness, and goose eggs he continuously sports), that he looks like an angel.  He is an angel.
A fearless angel who likes to leap down flights of stairs, run into the road, and splash like a sea monster.  Peter Knox, I am so glad that you will be taking care of me in my old age.  I need your energy, determination, and spirit.  And you owe me:).  No, you really don't.  Well, kind of:).

Comments

The Bears said…
Haha...He sounds so fun. We always joke we should make Ash wear a helmet at all times!