TUBING!

I dig winter sports. I am so glad I do not have a baby inside of me at this moment, because winter sports tend to be a little dangerous. Last week we took went tubing at Cherry Mountain in Logan with Tyler Bell and his family.  Tyler is Andrew's best friend, and he is a joy.  He works here as one of his many professions.
I pray everyday...several times a day for the safety of this boy.  I think that he gets ahead of his Guardian Angels, because we usually have an accident.  And we did.  He has abrasions on his face.  I died a little because I was part of the accident.  We ran into his brother and sister who were stopped ahead of us.  My body weight behind Knoxie pushed us a little bit faster, so we hit a lottle bit harder than he would have if he were not riding on a train with me.  But, as you can see, he got over it, and kept on sledding.

Also notice, that I have a hold of his hood.  He is my little runner.  I wonder sometimes, though, in my zealousness to keep them safe, if I do not accidentally make it worse?
I wondered if Steele would enjoy this, or would it be a little too fast for him.  He loved it!  He flew down the hill like a champion, flexing his muscles as he sped by.
I had no doubt that my fearless Sarah would love it.  When we drove home, the kids decided that they wanted to move to Utah.  Because in Utah, awesomeness like this happens.

Comments