New scooter

These are my two fearless children. Right now it seems as if I have two and two. Two fearless and free, and two cerebral, and true. I love them all. We had just purchased a new adult Razor with fat wheels suggested by my newest addiction, Utah Sweet Savings Group.  Peter Knox demanded rides, and had no reticence hitching with Sarah.
And Sarah, as always, had infinite patience with her energetic and demanding baby brother.
They did this for weeks until Peter decided to fly solo.  The Razor now lives part outside and part in the house where he cruises up and down our hallway.
I like to think I am a little like my two blondies.  In my heart I realize that they are better than I.

Just yesterday, my less than flexible daughter landed on her head multiple times until she learned a backflip.

Peter falls from twice his height a hundred times a day mastering every part of the playground that children are not allowed.  And I am cheering the whole time.

 Oh, those eyes.
And her soul is prettier than she is.

Comments