Oh, Baby

Oh, this baby.

As of writing, he is 5 days from 9 months old. He is the easiest baby I have ever had. The first thing people notice are his eyes. As of this writing, he sleeps 10-11 hours a night, something I thought would never happen, but an answer to prayers of a tired Mom. He naps at 9 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.  
He does not crawl, pull himself up, or cruise...yet. We call him Mr. Fantastic because no matter how far away we place something from him while he is in his Bumbo, he magically reaches it.
He shares a room with Knox, and the sweetest part of my day is watching them fall asleep while I read the Book of Mormon and ponder in my rocking chair. The spirit is palpable. He loves it when we say, 'night, night, Baby Lukie' and Knox kisses him on the head before he goes to take a nap.
He grunts and growls like a bear when he wants me to pick him up.

He loves me. He owns my heart.

Comments