The Miracle of Knox

I was in church, listening to a story from one of the sisters. She told of when she was young, and was plagued with a respiratory disease after disease. One night, while coughing up blood, she thought that she was going to die. She distinctly heard Heavenly Father say, 'Did you ask me to take it away?' She had not. So she did. The hardest part of my year was Knox. How to help him. How to keep him safe. How to teach him. After that class, I prayed in my heart the prayer that she prayed. It felt like the right one.
And it was taken away.
He comes when I call.  He stops when I ask.  He holds my hand when we go to the road.  He sits with us in Sacrament Meeting.  He says, 'amen' after prayers.  He gets into his carseat and stays.  He answers my questions.  He goes to bed when I ask.  He does not run away.  The change was so sudden.

These might be small, but they are life changing to me.

It is a miracle.

Comments