Changing our lives

Last year (it is 2018, and I am writing about March,2017), I picked up a book in the library. It was by Robert Mellilo and it was called Disconnected Kids.
For the first time, I was reading a book that spoke to me about my dear Peter Knox.  It gave me hope.  It said that his little brain and the behavioral problems that went with it could be corrected.
I thought that all of the Brain Balance centers were in New York, but I discovered that they had several in Utah, including St. George.
This is our family, flying with Papa Bagley to St. George, UT.  Our purpose was to visit a Brain Balance Center there and have Peter tested.
It has been a year since we started, and Peter has changed dramatically.
He went from an unpotty-trained, non-communicating, runner, to a boy who understands, can talk, and can sit at a single activity and focus, for a time.
We exercise his brain every day through simple, specific exercises and we have been amazed.
I am grateful for Brain Balance, and this trip to St. George.

Comments