The (Whistling) Freezer Video Challege

So yesterday our freezer starts whistling. Like non-stop. Just as Candice left for work.

I was not sure what to do, so I waited until Candice's wiz kid engineer cousin, Shane, gets online and I ask him what to do. By this point I figure out where the whistling is coming from. Shane tells me it is probably our water system. I am not going to disagree. I make him a video so he can help.



Now Shane, being as cool as he is, makes his own video in response.


Awesome vid, Shane. And our freezer doesn't whistle anymore.

THE CHALLENGE!!!

Make your own freezer video and post it on your blog. Who can be the most creative?

Make it, and let us know in the comment section. Invite all those who read your blog to make their own video.

Let's see how many freezers we can see in the world!

Comments

Minna Dyer said…
That is the funniest thing I've seen/read all day.
The Bears said…
I'd be all in, but sorry... No video camera. It's a situation we're trying to rectify before the baby gets here. When we do, I'll do a freezer post.
Dan said…
My challenge video is here.
Shane D. said…
I love it! So what ended up being the problem. (for being a wiz I was little to no help but thank you for your complements!)
Andrew said…
It was all in my ears, Shane. It was all in my ears.